Chestnut Ridge Sewing’s Class Policies and Etiquette
Chestnut Ridge Sewing is proud to offer you an exceptional teaching staff and superior events. To make it enjoyable for all, we request that you adhere to the following policies. Thank you for having confidence in us as we further your sewing knowledge.
• To reserve your class spot, payment will be required at the time of registration
• You can register in person or over the phone.
• If you need to use a Chestnut Ridge sewing machine for your class, please reserve ahead of time. It is free to use!
• Some classes require supplies. If supplies are needed, a supply list can be obtained either in-store or online under the class section.
• Be sure to purchase your supplies ahead of class so that you are prepared! All students receive a 15% discount on supplies required for classes. Just remind the staff member!
• If you must cancel, allow 5 days prior to notice. We will be happy to refund the amount, apply it as a store credit, or apply it to another class.
• Cancellations less than 5 days prior to class may result in fee forfeiture. We will do our best to fill your spot, but if it cannot be filled, class fees will not be reimbursed.
• Chestnut Ridge Sewing reserves the right to cancel a class for any reason. If your class has been canceled, you will receive a full refund.
• Please arrive on time and prepared with class materials.
• Turn off your cell phone (or at least put them on silent). If you MUST take a call, please step out of the classroom.
• Please pay attention to the instructor.
• Don’t forget to leave your work area clean!
• Often classes are scheduled back-to- back, so please gather your project and belongings quickly.