The Pickle Pie Club meets every month at 9:30 to 3:00, join anytime. Projects in these classes are Not for Sale - available only to Club Members.
Cost: $15.00. Includes the pattern & design for project. Students will bring their own supplies.
Time: 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Project: Sew Handy Aprons
Stitch up a handy apron to keep your supplies close at hand while sewing, quilting, crafting, and more.
They feature a pretty monogrammed applique with the letters built into each design, several pockets to
stash your tools and notions, and a ribbon tie. The optional clasp lets you hook on a key or other items.
Two easy hooping allow for fully lined pockets.
Pickle Pie Pattern: Sew Handy Aprons
- Fabric 1: Extra Large ½ yard, Large, Medium Small: ¼ Yard
- Fabric 2: Scrap
- Fabric 3: Extra Large: 1/3 yard, Large, Medium, Small: ¼ Yard
- Fabric 4: Extra Large, Large: ½ Yard or fat quarter, Medium: 1/3 Yard or fat quarter, Small: n/a
- Grosgrain Ribbon
- 1” Hardware (optional)
- Fusible Mesh Cutaway Stabilizer
- Fusible Webbing
- 1/2 “ Wide Fusible Seam Tape
- Microtex Needle, Size 80/12
- Machine in good working order
- Basic sewing basket supplies
- Bring a lunch