The Pickle Pie Club meets every month at 9:30 to 3:00, join anytime. Projects in these classes are Not for Sale - available only to Club Members.
Cost: $15.00. Includes the pattern & design for project. Students will bring their own supplies.
Time: 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM
Project: Hide Inside Travel Wallets
Keep your cash and important documents safe and out of sight while traveling! This fun and easy design features pockets on both sides for your license, credit cards, airline tickets, passport, and more. The
zippered section securely stores cash and other small valuables. The Extra Large wallet is made with a built-in flap that closes over the credit card slots to keep them in place with elastic, while the other sizes have an optional flap that is made in a two-minute first hooping. Use soft and stretchy foldover elastic for a comfy neck strap with a barely-there feel.
Pickle Pie Pattern: Hide Inside Travel Wallets
- Main Fabric: Extra Large or Large Wallet: ½ yard, Small or Medium Wallet: 1/3 Yard or Fat Quarter.
- Coordinating Fabric: For Extra Large, Large, or Medium Wallets: ½ yard or Fat Quarter. For Small Wallet: 1/3 Yard or Fat Quarter
- Medium Weight Fusible Interfacing
- Tearaway Stabilizer
- Fusible Seam Tape
- Microtex Needle, size 80/12
- Thread to match fabrics
- 5/8” Foldover elastic
- Machine in good working order
- Basic sewing basket supplies
- Bring a lunch