We’ve combined quilting & cuisine for a fun day out with your quilting friends! You will get free mystery wall hanging instructions and a recipe as you visit each shop.
At the afternoon show you will be able to see all 6 wall hangings & sample the foods.
- 8:30 – 3:00 Tour the 6 Participating Quilt Shops
- 3:00-4:00 Quilt Show & Food Sampling
- 4:00 Daily drawings for Prizes (must be present)
*Grand Prize will be drawn on last day at show. (Need not be present to win Grand Prize).
Martin’s Creek Mennonite Church
6111 CR 203, Millersburg 44654
Call ahead to reserve your passport at any of the participating shops listed below.
*Price is per person. Choose a day (both are the same)
Passport: $8 pre-register │$10 day of (if not sold out)
- Country Craft Cupboard, Berlin 330·893·3163
- Gramma Fannie’s Quilt Barn, Berlin 330·893·3243
- Helping Hands Quilt Shop, Berlin 330·893·2233
- Lone Star Quilt Shop, Mt. Hope 330·674·3858
- Miller’s Dry Goods, Charm 330·893·9899
- *NEW Chestnut Ridge Sewing, Walnut Creek 330·893·3359